2008年11月1日土曜日

Stereotype

Hi, guys!!
Yesterday was Halloween, wasn't it? Did u celebrate??
I went to school, and I was many people who disguised themselves with cartoon characters, mummy, and so on. It really reminded me of Halloween party in the U.S.


Anyway, today's topic is "stereotype". I think everyone has some stereotypes to someone or something.


Yesterday, in the class, we were talking about "stereotypes".


What I was surprised most was all classmates from other countries said Japanese people have camera and take a lot of pictures during traveling!!




Hummm...I think it is not a lie, but it is not can be said Japanese travelers take more photos than other foreign travelers, because I saw many visiters from other coutries taking photos in sighseeing spot like USJ, Osaka, Kobe in Japan.




So, I am curios about why our classmates incuding teacher have such stereotype to us. Is it because that Japanese like traveling? I think taking pictures are the best way to record the precious memories!!

0 件のコメント: