2008年9月18日木曜日

Welcom to My bolg!!

Hello, people who read my blog~~!! I'm Kanako;-D
And, Thank you soooo much for coming to my page;-D


I have never written blog, so this is my FIRST blog in my life!!
Of course, I didn't know how to set up and use it, so it took loooooooooong time to come to this page.... The most difficult thing was deciding the title of my blog!!!
I think it took an hour!! haha


Anyway, I got my blog!! Yay!!
From today, I try to keep updating (maybe) twice a week!!
I think I gonna write about a class I am taking( Intercultural business communication in Japan), my job-hunting activities, my cross-cultural experiences, and so on!!


Please check it out;-D


*Caution*
I'm really poor at English grammar and English composition, so I will make many many mistakes in my blog....
I am happy to be corrected, so please feel free to do so;-D

0 件のコメント: